Thursday, February 21, 2013

In our progression towards greatness we have conquered many things. Goals have been met and new goals have been created.  I hope all who have seen will continue on this journey with me. I also hope for new faces to share in our strive for excellence. After many years of the system being proven and documented,  it is now time to transition into a service that is reliable, transparent, available, and proven.  Please feel free to email me at LynchEmSports@yahoo.com for any questions regarding the new packages that we offer along with any other questions. Thankyou for being so loyal. I look forward to working together. 


Packages Include:


NBA: 7 days of plays- $30
NCAAB: 7 days of plays-$30
NHL: 7 days of plays-$30
Soccer: 7 days of plays-$30

Full Card: 7 days, every play- $75
(Includes All Sports Covered)

No comments:

Post a Comment